Monday 19 November 2007

Clever quotes

I love 'em.
Alan Kay once said, "technology is anything that was invented after you were born."
This week could be quite an interesting week in work - I've got the go ahead on a corporate blog, so now I just need to make it work. Now I need to sell the idea for this internally. Should be fun.

I've picked up some really useful tips from here - which is actually a really useful PR-type blog. I've also been digging around here where there is loads of really interesting stuff and great links, too.

Meanwhile I've been walking through treacle for the past few days, as my parent's have been visiting.

1 comment:

Diamond Hell said...

Buggeration

Alan Kay once said, "technology is anything that was invented after you were born."

That'll learn me for trying to be clever with quotes.