Wednesday 7 November 2007

Blogging - is this something I should be doing?

I've just been reading up on various blogs about 'doing PR' in the new media world of social software - Christ, that sentance needed more quote marks in it! I've always been terrible about keeping diaries - in many respects I'm just getting on with life, rather than writing about it. At least I'm having a good time doing it.

I'm all of a jitter right now cos I've just booked my long-term pick up project in for an MOT and now I'm wondering just what I've forgotten to sort out on it and what it's going to fail on - ah well, it'll be fine, I'm sure.


So how do you 'do PR' these days? I'm kinda struggling to find my feet. When I was last doing it (about three years ago) it was all press releases and chatting to editors, but who reads magazines these days, eh? It's all blogs and social networking sites. Go figure.

More probably months later ;-)

No comments: