Wednesday 2 January 2008

Annoying apps 'n' stuff

Found this post through techmeme, which made me chuckle - comparing various applications to characters is entertaining.

I guess Joomla would be a really good handyman with a funny accent.

At the moment in work we're pushing for more comments on blogs - looking at Google results it appears that if you comment on blog sites and leave your URL with the comment this is counted as an inbound link, which will boost your Google pagerank - this we like a lot and I think it's worthy of further exploration. As a simple marketing type I'm not really in a position to contribute much in the way of comments in the messaging environment, so it's over to the techies etc to make informed comments on any blogs they read.... I'll wait to see if this has any effect, I guess.....

No comments: